ATTENTION EVERYONE:

THIS SITE HAS BEEN RECREATED ELSEWHERE.
ALL THE ADMINS AND STAFF (AND MOST MEMBERS) HAVE MOVED TO OUR NEW FORUM:
http://s4.zetaboards.com/onepiececountdown/index/
One Piece :: Clash of the Pirates
April 19, 2024, 05:29:07 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the one piece RP

Home Help Search Chatbox Staff List Login Register  

Avenging my Father ::*Anyone can join*::

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Avenging my Father ::*Anyone can join*::  (Read 322 times)
WhiteBeardSaga

View Profile
« on: October 04, 2010, 11:47:47 am »

Intro

Lucas and Radak arrive in Louge Town, The Island Lucas's father was murderd by Pirates when Lucas was a young child.
The old Rowboat Radak found was falling apart after wood rotting, so this was there final trip in that rowboat, so Lucas is going to get a new one.
The boat slowly approached the dock as they tied up the rope to the wooden pole, And they climbed up to look around, But it looks like someone beat them there, as there were dead bodies scatterd across the ground "Look at these Scum, Killing peasant's for no reason" Lucas glared at one of the dead bodies "Get out of here, you'll die!" He said, giving Radak a freight and shot Him in the head "You Idiot Radak, Why the Hell did you do that?" Lucas shouted, Strangerling Radak, Gasping for breath he managed to muster a few words "Ive always got to be on watch, why else would you ... let me.. join... yo...ur... Crew" He Gasped. Lucas eventually Let him go and kicked his worthless face "We need to be known you know, and I don't want to be known as the Almost - Dead Head shooter Pirates, Because we are the Scar Pirates, and thats the only way I want to be known." "Thank You" Lucas smiled as they came closer to the bustling town center, "Where's everybody going?" Radak asked a nearby Person "There are Pirates here" "Who -" but before they knew it, he left.
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: